Saturday, July 7, 2007

Everybody is somebody's idiot!!

"Everybody is somebody's idiot". I heard the sentence from my boss, Dr. Eric Bloom. He mentioned it, I think, in the context of either his son or wife not thinking highly of his opinion about something or someone. I have never heard wiser words of wisdom. I immediately conjured up the image of Mrs. Gates( wife of Bill Gates) making fun of his taste in curtains or restaurants. Here is a man the whole world believes is a genius and considers him as the greatest philanthropist and business whiz alive. But let him try talking to his daughter about her choice of friends or clothes he will likely be the butt of some joke or ridicule.
I went home and thought about it and just laughed to myself much to the intrigue of my wife. I told her that it was nothing.

No comments: